Yacht TRIP & CRUISE in Cuba
Experience Cuba on a yachting trip differently. Every Saturday from Cienfuegos our sailing yacht breaks off on an 8-day trip. Experience the most beautiful places on Cuba's coast from a Catamaran Dream 60.
Yacht Tour in Cuba - Program Profile
Day 1: Cienfuegos - Guano del Este or Cayo Sal
Embarkation from 6:00 pm, Welcome on board, safety deposit. Dinner on board and night sailing to Cayo Largo to Punto del Este or Cayo Sol. Approx. 8 hours of navigation
Day 2: Cayo Guano - Punta del Este - Cayo Sal - Playa Sirena
In the morning, swim in the crystal waters of Cayo Guano, Punta del Este or Cayo Sal and continue towards Cayo Largo. Time to snorkel in the reef or simply relax on the beach. After lunch continue to the Playa Mal Tiempo, we hang out the fishing lines and hope for a good catch. In the evening we drive to Playa Sirena and anchor here for the night. Approx. 3 hours drive
Day 3: Playa Sirena- Cayo Rico - Playa Sirena
In the morning drive to Cayo Rico. Time for water sports and to explore the island and watch iguanas. Afternoon snorkeling in the coral reef or relaxing on the beach. Later we continue to Cayo Largo. In the marina formalities are completed (obligatory) In the evening, we anchor in front of Playa Sirena. Approx. 2 hours drive
Day 4: Playa Sirena - Cayo Rosario
After breakfast, we will sail to Playa Cayo Rosario. In the afternoon, continue to the reef of Ballanetos to snorkel in this natural aquarium between thousands of colorful fish. Back in Cayo Rosario we spend the night here. Approx. 4 hours of navigation time
Day 5: Cayo Rosario - Canal del Estopa - Cayo Largo
We spend the morning in Canal del Estopa, where we can kayak, swim or relax on the beach. Continue to the marina of Cayo Largo, where we can visit the tortoise farm. Snorkeling in the reef and dinner on board. We spend the night in the marina. Approx. 4 hours of navigation
Day 6: Cayo Largo - Cayo Sal or Punta del Este
In the morning, you will be taken to the port authority by the port authority (compulsory) for the snorkeling in the coral reef, swimming or kayaking. At noon we can go to the Quinto Canal, kayak, we can explore the mangroves or swim in the natural swimming pool and stroll along the island. In the afternoon we continue to Paraiso or Mal Tiempo, to the evening to Punta del Este or Cayo Sal. We spend the night at anchor. Approx. 3 hours drive
Day 7: Cayo Sal or Punta del Este - Cienfuegos
A last swim, snorkeling in the reef or kayaking. In the early afternoon continue to Cienfuegos. We spend the night in the marina of Cienfuegos. Approx. 8 hours of navigation.
Day 8: Cienfuegos
Disembarkation in Cienfuegos between 08:00 and 10:00.
Routing can change depending on wind and weather conditions. The decision is the responsibility of the master.
The above navigation time can change depending on the current wind and weather conditions.
The shipping company reserves the right to use a different catamaran of the same class and equipment.
Yacht trip in Cuba - Rates & Discounts
- From 995, - Euro per person in the double cabin.
- Children under 12 years of age staying in a triple cabin with their parents: 400, - Euro (plus cash box)
- Receive early bookings:
- 10% on all journeys booked 180 days prior to departure
- 5% on all journeys booked 90 days prior to departure
- Accommodation in double or triple cabin with private shower / WC (catamaran without air conditioning)
- Crewservice (Kaptän, steward / cook)
- Full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
- 2 sets of bed linen, towels, beach towels per person and week
- Consumables of the yacht (diesel, gas, water)
- Private liability insurance for the yacht and the passengers
- Water sports on board (snorkeling, fishing, kayak)
Not included services
- Cash box, payable on the spot in cash (approx. 155, - Euro), this includes:
- National park fees
- Sea rescue fees
- Tourist tax
- Insects / landing fees
- Port / anchor charges
- Refueling of water, fuel, gas and the purchase of fresh products
- Drinks (open bar optional at 90,00 Eur per person, excl. Wine)
- Transfers and excursions